Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Down on the New


On Friday I didnt have work, a rarity, so I made a run back to Rappahannock. Took some photos at the Shop. Stopped by the house and went to Jenkin's Orchard and E-Cow with Mom. Drove back to Winchester and got my stuff together. Chad, Evan, and Jess pulled up to my house around eight. We threw my stuff in and headed south. The weather was perfect and the water was warm. Sended some great climbs. Defintley pushed my self past anything I had previously gotten up. So a weekend in the beautiful New River Gorge. Hiking, climbing, camping, cookingout, poker, blackjack, and beer. Sounds like a winning combination to me. Now its back to the real world.

4 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

nice man. nice

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

great pictures, you sound like a good ol' country boy:)

auntyk said...

jesse, very nice, especially the poem and pictures. what were you doing up at 3:50 am? please come home this weekend! PLEASE!!!! i'll get you a soda!
katie

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»