Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Thunder Storm


impending storm; smell the fear
woeful sky; feel the air
mounting clouds
dwarf the land
screaming winds
cry
tempest plans
watch the leaves
rip
from trees
hear the distant
electric
hum
brace yourself
here it comes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell real estate new york on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

auntyk said...

Hi Jesse,
You do have a fantastic blog, but then, I'm your Mom.....

Love your poetry!!!!
Keep it up!
Love,
mom

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Great poem Jess, like I said. I like the way you shortned certain lines to one word. I have been told in many english classes that that is one of the most effective ways of obtaining the reader's attnetion. You see columnists do that a lot. I like the words: hum, electric, and woeful the best. Howling winds is a little cliche. But excellent poem.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»