Monday, September 19, 2005

William Walter & Bouldering


This weekend I met up with Marshall, Chad, Jonathon, & Katie in Harrisonburg to watch William Walter & Co. at a local bar. They were great. I got a copy of the new live cd they will be releasing a few months from now. I'll be designing a case for it. Saturday was climbing on boulders at 2nd Mountain outside Harrisonburg. Ate dinner at Daves. Went out downtown late night. Sunday I we back home. Walked around the property with Woody. Grilled burgers with blue cheese, accompained by roasted walnuts, shrimp bisque, ribs, and a excellent Chilian Red. Stopped by the Opseth's to show Dave the website I'm designing for his Retriever Club. Then it was a fast drive back to Winchester.

Left over from a good drink and a better time.

Sorry Steve I think he passed onto that big litter box in the sky.

6 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

haha. GEEZE man. what was he? Sneezing? DAMN

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

even though you don't return my phone calls, email me, or post messages on my blog, I still think your photographs are amazing. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

dear jesse,
nice weekend, though i thougth i saw you at some point! glad to know i'm important enough to make it on to your blog! i love you see you soon!

Anonymous said...

p.s nice pic of MR. timmy!

auntyk said...

Jesse,
Do I detect a hint of irritation? Oh, and......could I have your phone number again?!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»