Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hum



Today at work we had a hummingbird get lost in our warehouse. Nathan was able to catch it in his hat, somehow. We took a picture of it, before releasing him outside. I have never had such a good look at these birds before; they are quite amazing creatures. Other than that not too much else is new. I suppose my neighborhood will vote with in the next few days to kick us out if I don't cut the grass; but it's gonna rain today so I'll let it slide a little further. If only I could find my lack to conform with the Jones's upsetting I might then pedicure my lawn with vigorous regularity.

5 comments:

sledgemaster said...

eh, dont worry about, Jones is an a#$%0!@. Nice hummer.

auntyk said...

What were you on when you wrote that last sentence?

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Hey Jesse
Gorgeous picture. Hope you ahve a nice weekend!
love, karie

Steve Von Fange said...

Sam Adams Oktoberfest hast come ought. Icht est un gutten bier, ja? JA!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»