Friday, August 05, 2005

A Hundred Times Nothing is Still the Same

Last weekend was the big move. Purcellville to Winchester. Took quite awhile to get everything out of the old apartment. I like the new place alot. Gonna take awhile to get everything squared away. Two weeks since I've written in this thing. Allow me to summarize. Rather uneventful week prior to the move, Midnight run to Rapp to get the delivery truck, Stopped in the Griffen just for the hell of it, no one of particular consequence there, Cold Pops at the Q, Move out of P'ville. Return delivery truck, indoor soccer, hangout with Chad and Becca, BW3s, Dad brought me a new desk, dinnin' table, and chairs, wedding crashers. I have no idea what this weekend will bring...

3 comments:

sledgemaster said...

yO... you'll have to give me a ring once your place is all set up. later

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://indexmachine.info/2374.html or http://googleindex.info/127.html and http://googleindex.info/466.html