
Well this past 12 or so days has been quite aweful. The Doctors don't know why I got sick or what illness I have; which is far from comforting. I feel confident they will figure it out right after they nail down that AIDS cure thats undoubtly right around the corner. Anyways I'm 15 pounds lighter now, so much for hitting the gym for the last 6 months; back to where I started now. Last week was a slow degression of wieght and spirit which culminated with my admittance to the Hospital on Monday evening. Mom came up to Winchester for a few days and helped my get back to at least a self-sustainable form of health. Today I'm back at work. Although my knees still feel very weak, some people think I won't get better; but I say: "The hell I won't. I've got a two day head start on this thing, which is more than I need. I've got doctors in every town and village from here to the Woodville, I speak a dozen languages, know every local custom, I'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see me again. With any luck, I've got the vaccine already.
2 comments:
Nice Indy usage. This blog entry is the first piece of evidence that supports the argument that you are not deceased. I was about to call up Millwood and ask for my cut... Anyways, I support Steves opinion, see yo arse this weekend.
Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/501.html and http://googleindex.info/1546.html
Post a Comment