
Spent this one around Winchester. Katie got out of her lease early, so it was moving her in on Saturday. Friday ngiht Katie's sister and brother were in town. We went to the Driving Range and whacked a few golf balls into the hot night air. They had a Sponge Bob Square Pants set up on the green. I succesfully knocked him out with one of my carefully aimed swings. After the Driving Range we went bowling. Not all that much happened this weekend. It was too damn hot to do much outdoors. I Went for a 4 mile walk a 9:30am yesterday; it must have been 95ยบ. Didn't feel that good on Sunday, I think I ate something bad at Brewbaker's Saturday night.
Steve flies in today from the big AZ.
2 comments:
I sure hope it's tomorrow that he flies in as I wasn't planning to go to the airport until then!
Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-machine.info/1996.html or http://google-machine.info/348.html and http://indexmachine.info/542.html
Post a Comment