
The night was...the night was...humid; but a Pacific breeze ran up from the broad half-moon beach, slicing through the palm trees that surrounded the hotel. The salt and jungle breeze mixed with the Coronas left the distinctive taste of adventure on the palet. Good times in Samara.
As I become more accustom to Winchester, the more I like it. I'll begin to play on an indoor soccer team in a couple weeks, which I'm anxious to start getting into. The townhouse is very nice, first time I've been at a place I really enjoy. Went up Cedar Run this weekend with Katie. I'm sorry to say that my 5-10s let me down and I plummeted into a deep pool of water fully clothed. It was a riot. Looking forward to Steve coming back out to the Blue Ridge for a little while. In for some good time over the next few weeks.
6 comments:
sipping on some coffee at the base of a rumbling volcano. walking through the rainforrest at night with the rain falling and the steam rising and the river flowing.
The night was..........moist?
Where are my pics?!
actually it's katie! hey! see you soon, i guess when steve gets back! hey don't forget that hike cost me $10 beloved dollars, so subtracting the 3 iou, it comes to $7 more that you can spend on my b-day present! steve if you read this, HI!
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://google-index.info/1380.html or http://indexmachine.info/184.html
Post a Comment