Monday, July 25, 2005

Last few days

Friday I got off work around noon. After a couple hours in Purcellville I hit the road bound for Alexandria; to see Marshall's new apartment. It checked out alright, then we got some dinner and went to oldtown to see what we could find. Oldtown was nice but its a bit more touristy than other oldtown areas. In the morning I went back to Rappahannock. Stopped by BlueRidgeMac and uploaded up a new website I put together for them. Not long after I got up to the house Mom, Bob, & Katie got home from Penn. with the new puppy. Bogart seems like he will fit in nicely with the other pets.

Saturday night I went out to a field party at Jon Moore's. Goodtimes. Jesse Rogers asked me to come out on Sunday to a practice for the band Tucker is in, William Walter & Co. He wanted me to come get some photos for a promo they need to put together. The band was really good. I had a great time and got alot of really sweet photos.

William Walter's girlfriend cooked us all dinner after practice. She is the head chef at Hamilton's in Charlottesville, so the food was out of this world. Drove 150 miles back to my apartment, got back late; but the drive was beautiful. The wind was cool, the sunest was great, and the drive over the Blue Ridge on I-64 at Sunset is always breathtaking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»