
Another shot from the top of Old Rag.
This Friday I got a few things done around town. Most importantly paying my ticket, it was overdue, and I was supposedly within a few hours of getting a ride down town, whatever. Well after runnin a few errands I went into Winchester to House-Sit for Stuart. Mostly uneventful, Marshall stopped by, in the evening and we grilled some steak, which was pretty good. Played some ping pong, which I haven't done since Lucca, last July. Damn, I wish I could just move over to Tuscany for a year or so. Saturday was rather uneventful. I mostly caught up on about 6 months of sleep deprevation. Sunday I went back to Purcellville, went on a few walks, but it was to meserable outside to do much else, must have been 99.9% humidty and somewhere around 93 degrees. So I rented a movie, "Before Sunset", very good movie. Well just gotta get through this week and then its Bermuda!
1 comment:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Post a Comment