Monday, June 20, 2005

Lost in Bermuda


Well last Friday was work, movie, then a unplanned & frantic pack for Bermuda shortly followed by a fast drive to Fairfax. Met up with Chad, Jonathon, & company. We all headed down to a nearby Irish pub and promptly ordered 2 pounds of Crayfish per person and brews. After pounding down more than our fair share of the little red crustaseans we all piled in a cab and headed out to see "Better than Ezra"; they were great, the show rocked. Crashed at Chad's. In the morning we drove to Chantilly, where I got my car worked on. After lounging at the Acura dealer for awhile we hti the pavement hard and drove to Dad's Bay house. The rest of the day was Chad and I on a 140 HP Jet Ski, tearing the Chesapeake Bay a new one. Needless to say mid-air dismounts at 50 mph, quicly followed by volient impacts with waves can leave a few bruises and whiplashed necks. We all grilled out that night and watched fireworks over the Bay. In the morning it was time to hit the Jet Ski one last time, although I was so sore and bruised fromt he previous run I could barley walk. After that Chad headed back to Rapp to see John & Sara, who have finally made it to Rapp on th AT. Meanwhile, Dad and I headed to Norfolk to board the Horizon and sail to Bermuda. Long story short: Good food, nice boat, lots of family, bermuda (need I say more), snorkling, ship wrecks, coral, tropical fish, night life, beaches, cliffs, photos, lots of pink sand, and a boat to rock you to bed every night. This Saturday I was state-side again, back in P-ville. Rode my bike to Leesburg, got lunch and caught a movie, rode back, washed the car, bought groceries, cleaned, laundry, sleep. Back to Reality...damnit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»