Friday, June 10, 2005

Bound for Bermuda

After work today I'm headed back to P-ville and then to the bank and such, dont know what the night will bring. Then in the morning I gotta bring my car in for some routine maintence, from there its off to Dad's Bay house. Then on Sunday Dad and I head to Norfolk to depart on a Cruise to Bermuda. I've been there before, but not on a cruise, so it should be interesting, not to mention every Von Fange from here to there will be on the trip; scary. I'm hopeing to get some quailty time in the water thats all I want. It sound like it will be a good time, and you can't beat a free vacation. So here goes nothing...

Thought for the day: "Your worst day when you're alive is better than your best day when you're dead."

3 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

Have fun man. I shoulda went. I miss cuban cigars and swimming 50 down and through coral caves, sipping on Rum Fizzles. Bring back some Bermuda Gold and a couple cubans for me!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»