
I'm free fallin the last 15 feet!
This weekend went by faster than any in recent memory. I was sick this past week. Some how I went to Bermuda and came back with a sinus infection? It was no fun; didn't get much rest at all during the week. I was feeling better by the end of the week, but I imagine it will be another week until I'm back up at a 100%. This Friday I headed back home at around 9pm, stopping at the Griffin Tavern on the way back to see if I knew anyone there. I ran into Dr. Kilby and his wife finishing dinner at the Tavern and joined them for a drink. I got home around 11, and hung around for a little before clockin out. Saturday afternoon Karie had people over for her Birthday. I hung around and helped grill the shrimp and burgers, drink some wine, and par-take in the numerous other culinary delights mom had spent the day creating. Chad came over around 10. We shot some pool for awhile before meeting Ryland and going out to a party. In the morning Chad and I drove around Skyline Drive, sipping on CCR, and walking a few trails. Later we met up with Marshall and drove out to Cedar Run. After convincing some hard assed park rangers we were all brothers we got in the park with Chad's pass and went up to "The Mother of all Slides". The three of us took the plunge a few times and got some good photos. Then it was BBQ in Etlan. Next weekend is climbing in the New River Gorge. Climbing cliffs overhanging the water, climb up and then jump, or fall, swim!
3 comments:
Nice man. sippin on some ccr while drivin the back roads. That's
L I V I N
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment