
Friday was a half day at the office and then a drive up to Fairfax. A few of us headed out to Fat's for crab legs. The establishment served up the best crab we've ever had there. I ate five pounds which the staff said was a record, I love crab! Sunday I manned the showroom back in Sperryville. Hung around the house on Saturday on account of the heat and humidity. Katie and I did grill a great lunch of NY Strips from the corner store and local vegetables. Katie found this baby frog, I think it was the smallest I've ever seen. A slow drive on back roads brought me back to Winchester for another week of it.


2 comments:
MMMMmmmmm... I can taste the corn!
How come I didn't get an invite on the steaks? I went to Gettysburg to a photowalk in all the heat and humidity.
Post a Comment