
A trip down to the Red & New River Gorges this weekend was stellar. Kentucky was 102 and humid so our stay there was brief; way too hot to climb much of anything. So some cliff diving in Summersville was the ticket to beat the heat. Pondering the wisdom of jumping off a cliff is never wise, so I just leaped and felt the speed build as a plummeted towards the clear blue. Smack. Alive and lovin it. Nothing clears the worries of life like jumping into the lake on a hot day. Climbing and swimming marked the rest of the weekend; balsamic chicken pizza took care of the rest. Spent the nights on a uber comfy crash pad at Jason and Rachel's. Living the life and taking names.





3 comments:
When I talked to you the other day on the phone and you said that you were going from the Red to the New, my motivation for work plummeted to near 0. Wish I had been there with you guys. I really like the first picture of Chad.
nice man. i wonder if chad and you could jump off the south rim and make it into the co?
i'm guessing probably.
unbeleivable pictures... wow! Remember to bring the Paris pics this weekend!
Post a Comment