Sunday, August 19, 2007

Riders on the Storm


Well I'm back from Paris, had a great time there. Saw a lot and then some. Dropped by Jim Morrison's grave, the photo above was taken nearby the site. I'll post some more photos later on, I'm tired, jet-lag and so on. All my photos from the trip are online; click the "My Online Photos" link under my Links sections or go to www.vonfang.smugmug.com and click on the Paris gallery. I'm hittin the Hay.

4 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

i think my favorite shots were the ones of you and karie. but the rest belong in a magazine de arte. miss yall. nice jacket. almost as cool as mine.

auntyk said...

You'd better put more on here than a dead guy from the Doors! Surely there was something happier!!!

ktvonfang said...

Well I guess it was back to West VA today. Just remember, you know, when you can't say a sentence without a double negative, You'll always have Paris!

auntyk said...

Paris is a good idea anytime of the year!