Monday, August 06, 2007

Cripsy Wickets


Graduation Fiesta Saturday night for Dave. Unfortunately the AC broke a couple hours before the shindig went down. It was hot to say the least. A dimly lit game of Crispy Wickets with a lighted frisbee and cold beverage helped to ease the humidity's grasp. Sunday was a hike in the Park and a long nights sleep. Gotta get packin', leavin for Paris on Friday.

3 comments:

Ryland Pace said...

Jesse...it looks like a great time as usual...looks like Chad missed the wicket. Paris should be a bt of fun. When you back?

ktvonfang said...

hey jesse, thanks for the shirt! I love it! So friday is Paris, are you excited!?! I think you and karie are going to have le blast!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

FROM PARIS TO BERLIN IN EVERY DISCO I GET IN MY HEART IS PUMPING FOR LOVE.... heeheeheeeheee... now you will be able to sing the song and understand its meaning!!!