Monday, September 03, 2007

Here We Go Again


Good weekend in Woodville. All the kids and friends were in one place; a rare event these days. It was a whirlwind of hiking, cookouts, and catching up. It was over as quickly as it had begun. Eight thirty in the morning and the everyone was off to the places they were before. I found myself in the house alone with my dog, the place was quite. Not a normal silence but more of that strange calm after a storm has just passed through. I guess there will be snow on the ground the next time we all walk the woods here. So, I jumped the fence and took Woody out for one last run in our fields as the dew dried.

5 comments:

auntyk said...

The silence is deafening!

Steve Von Fange said...

i miss you all more and more each time.
i think it is time to start thinking about heading east for a change.

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Awwwww... miss you all so much:)

ktvonfang said...

Ohhhhhh, that picture of Woody... very nice! It was good to see you this weekend, come home again soon.