Monday, August 28, 2006

Fox on the Rocks



Jetted down to Atlanta on Thursday for the IWF. Impressive show. Atlanta seems like a nice city to live in. Jetted back to VA on Saturday. Sunday was a twenty mile loop hike in the Park. Now its back to the usual routine for awhile.

5 comments:

auntyk said...

Is this one of those, "find the hidden object" puzzles or something? I'm lookin' for the fox, but I'm not gettin' it.

auntyk said...

See you tonight!

Jesse Von Fange said...

There are no foxes in the photo. My titles rarely have anything to do with the content of the post. Instead they often refer to something else that reminds me of some happening, or facet of that time, but not that anyone else would necessarily know.

ktvonfang said...

Intriguing. Truely you have a dizzying intelect.

Steve Von Fange said...

Wait. I think there is a fox in this picture!