Great picture, I hope you and Marshall enjoyed the ride. Come home soon!
Wow! I love that sunset! I miss seeing those. That could've been Barb and me out on that sailboat, a lifetime ago.
How is it that your photos get better and better. I wish I had been there!
Nice dude. Nice. Don't get much better than that.
good stuff man... but I think mine rivals it... hah
UPDATE! By the way, I was really impressed with the grocery list. I feel like I have good food at home to make and did not waste money!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great picture, I hope you and Marshall enjoyed the ride. Come home soon!
Wow! I love that sunset! I miss seeing those. That could've been Barb and me out on that sailboat, a lifetime ago.
How is it that your photos get better and better. I wish I had been there!
Nice dude. Nice. Don't get much better than that.
good stuff man... but I think mine rivals it... hah
UPDATE! By the way, I was really impressed with the grocery list. I feel like I have good food at home to make and did not waste money!
Post a Comment