Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hold'n on to whats Golden












No epic stories this week. Contemplating travel plans; need to get out of Dodge. Need to do something intense in the near future. Real life, the grind, is not adequately pacifying my mind. The urge to drop of the edge, disappear, is steadily drumming louder.

5 comments:

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Try chopping broccoli, that should give you an adventure!

Anonymous said...

yeah...then after that you can mix up a nice hemoglobin marinade.

nice shot. I like the b&w effect. later

ktvonfang said...

Nice picture. Glad to see that arm, I was kinda worried there for the past few posts, i thought you may had grown jealous and done away with it.

ktvonfang said...

hey thanks for putting me on your site! I take back what i said, but before doing so, BURN!

Steve Von Fange said...

yo. DAMN! who's that stud. Oh wait it's me. I must be pondering life's plight and lava. The two go hand in hand. I question my very existence and have no idea what I'm talking about.