Wednesday, January 09, 2013

This Time Last Year


Well, this time last year Chad and I were driving back from a road trip down South to see Steve in Alabama.  Now I'm back at SJ Morse, Chad is working at The Inn and Steve is flying Blackhawks in Afghanistan.  A lot has changed and not much has changed.  Now that I'm working a desk job again, I'm going to make an effort to get back to updating this thing on a regular basis.  I've gotten tired of Facebook, so I'm switching gears and going back to the way they did it in the good old days; blogging.  See ya soon.

7 comments:

auntyk said...

Hurray!!!!!

kvonfang said...

Great Jesse! Please post some pictures of you apartment. I hate facebook too!

auntyk said...

Have a dinner party!!! I'll come! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved ;your blog. Love, Gram

ktvonfang said...

Geeze to think you live in a different apartment, have a girlyfriend and a cat and spent the whole summer with your awesome sister and yet none of this seems to be important enough to post on... huh.

auntyk said...

Yes. UPdate!!! I agree with Kt. Love you!

auntyk said...

How about a yearly update?!