Monday, January 27, 2014

Winter Wonderland


Well I guess its time for my annual update.  Maybe I'll get in the habit of posting more, but I'm not counting on it.  This is a photo from yesterday skinning up through the woods at White Grass in Davis, WV.  Getting a training day in before the trip out to British Columbia.

I should have been posting all year!  Boy, have you all missed out!  I've gone to Russia, white water rafted in the New River, ran two marathons, gone to Savannah a couple times, hiked all over the Blue Ridge, went to see a friend BASE jump at Bridge Day, redone my motorcycle, went to a monster truck show, cooked lots of great food, been sailing a bunch, gone deep water soloing, among other great outings.  So, many good photos... oh well, maybe I'll post some this year.  

8 comments:

auntyk said...

Thank goodness a new post!!! I love it. Elaborate a little more!

auntyk said...

I expect a post after you return from your next adventure!

ktvonfang said...

Would love to see photos of everything!

auntyk said...

birds!

auntyk said...

How 'bout an update??

auntyk said...

Update?????

auntyk said...

UPdate!!!!

auntyk said...

Oh, for crying out loud!