Went down to Dad's house on the Potomac for one last day on the Hobie Cat. The weather was warm and sunny and the wind was just right. We sailed thirteen miles to St. Clement's Island and walked through the newly finished lighthouse, an exact replica of the original which was destroyed in the 1950's. That's all I have to say about that. I haven't been posting on here in a long time, I've been thinking that I may start throwing something up more often, we'll see.
9 comments:
That last picture is where's it at! Love it.
So glad you are posting again!!!
Hard to believe it's still "summer" there. It's been like winter here for a few weeks!I breathe white all the time now!
LOVE the pics - they make me feel warmer!!!
UPDATE!!!! Didn't you just run in some race somewhere?????
UPdate please!!!!
OMG! UPDATE!!!!!
All I want for Christmas is an update!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!
Post a Comment