
Here's to my Bro, Steve. He's rocking through basic training right now and then it's on to OCS and finally flying da choppers! I'm sitting in the office working on my carpal tunnel meanwhile he's probably swinging through an obstacle course. Good luck man, I know you're gonna tear it up. On the civilian side of life... I've got the Fodderstack 10k coming up, then the next weekend is Foxfields, then the next weekend is The Bloom! Then after I recover from the Apple Blossom Festival I'm skipping over the big puddle for Paris in the spring time then hopping a train over to Switzerland for some hiking and such, then back to Paris to bring Karie home after her year in Paris. Should be some good times and some good photos over the next two months! Then its summer time...alright, alright...
3 comments:
Did my two miles this AM. Thinking of Steve going through his workout. Can't even imagine! Go Steve!!!
Steve's a beast. We're in good hands, stay safe and come home soon bro.
Wonderful weekends planned!
Have fun. Good luck to Steve.
love, Gram. x000
Post a Comment