Monday, March 16, 2009

Hanging Out


This weekend was mostly spent trying to think of something to do when its forty degrees outside and raining. After a trip to DC, I came back home to Millwood and met up late night with Matt and Chad. We all went out to the cabin for a few hours, cooked some great stew over the fire while the rain fell against the tin roof. Steve is driving back from Arizona today and will be hangin' around Woodville for a week and this coming Sunday is dinner at the Inn at Little Washington... so it should be a great week!

3 comments:

Ryland Pace said...

It looks like a good time. Matt and fire. You guys should come down. If you guys want to come down on the weekend of APRIL 25-26, Megan and I would be stoked.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there to go to the Inn. What a sad day when I'm no longer able to come to Woodville. Love, Gram

ktvonfang said...

awesome picture jesse, when are you coming home!!??!?!