Sunday, March 01, 2009

For Now


So I moved into the new digs, still haven't unpacked everything but I'm getting there. Made some from scratch pizza dough tonight and baked up some great pies. My wine will be bottled tomorrow so hopefully that turns out alright. The weather lately has been too warm for ice and too cold for rock climbing, so I'm in limbo...

5 comments:

auntyk said...

Wow! Looks like GREAT pizza!!!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

impeccable taste, as always, Jesse. No surprises there. The pizza looks fabulous... I miss American food!!!! You have to cook a big dinner for me at your place when I get back... hamburgers, pizzas, pastas, you name it... topped off with homemade Von Fange/ Heddleston wine, vintage year.

Steve Von Fange said...

sell that photo to the Frenchman. looks good man. nice room.

Anonymous said...

I like the basil on top of the pizza! You're gonna love your
new home. Love, Gram

Ryland Pace said...

Hey the place looks sweet. I am wondering what Chad's place looks like. Is all the climbing stuff hanging in the living room over the TV or couch? Hope you guys are doing well. I can not wait to see you.
Peace,
Ry