
So I've spent the last week in Boston at the US Greenbuild Expo. Our company had a booth at the Expo which I drove up here and ran all week. The Expo is basically a gathering of most companies who are creating products that help to build "green" buildings. Buildings that use recycled or rapidly renewable construction materials and resources. Also, focusing development into buildings that create more of their own energy, sucking less from the "grid". So essentially all of this falls into the building "mind-frame" of the future. The speaker this year was Arch Bishop Desmund Tutu of South Africa, he was great, very funny. Boston was a fun place to spend a week, despite the temperatures. I didn't take any photos, 'cept the one above of Beacon Hill which was right next to the lavish hotel I was staying at; the view was straight out of "The Departed".
4 comments:
Love me some american boston! Go green!
depahted. See you wednesday!!!
See you Tuesday!
So how did the roast turn out???
Post a Comment