Monday, November 10, 2008

Last of the Leaves


This weekend Katie and took Mom and Bob to the airport for their trip to visit Karie in Paris. After the airport we had dinner and strolled around REI for a little while. Back at the house we ordered second dinner, a pizza from Rudy's. Sunday Matt, Marshall and I went on a eleven mile hike in the park on some trails I've never been on before. The leaves are pretty much done up in the mountains, but they lasted longer this year than most.

6 comments:

ktvonfang said...

Nice picture, thanks for scaring me half to death last night.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're looking out for Katie. Love, Gram

auntyk said...

Thanks for everything!
have a good time in Boston!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Yo you how 'bout some pics of Boston?

auntyk said...

update!!!! Didn't you take that camera to Boston????

ktvonfang said...

wow, i don't think I've ever seen you go this long without a new post. Bawstin??