
Figured I'd post one more photo I took of Arenal a couple of weeks ago. This is a shot of large blast in the pre-dawn light. The sound of the eruption shook the ground and scared me half to death. Well, this Easter weekend was relaxing. This week I'm getting ready to move to the new apartment in Old Town. Looking forward to the move.
11 comments:
Man I love that shot!
Can't wait to see the new place!
That shot, I must say, is fascinating! However, sadly, it is not becoming more so. Suffice to say my eyes would consider a new visual of extreme relish!
Good luck with the move!!! xo karie
Hey! Are you coming for the truck today?
Two words: Up Date
Great apartment! I think it's the best so far. I hope you have a better week. Just relax in that new couch of yours! I had a good time this weekend, hope you have fun in Niagra Falls!
Great apartment! I think it's the best so far. I hope you have a better week. Just relax in that new couch of yours! I had a good time this weekend, hope you have fun in Niagra Falls!
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-index.info/2882.html or http://googleindex.info/1992.html and http://neveo.info/2313.html
Post a Comment