


Finally moved into the new apartment. Very nice place. Bamboo flooring. The bath and kitchen are all tiled in Chinese slate - very cool. The fireplace in the bedroom was built in the 1820's. Got skylights and lots of accent lighting. Great to have my own place. Still got alot of unpacking to keep me busy this week. This weekend I guess I'm headed up to Niagara Falls, for lack of anything better to do. Haven't seen it yet, so I might as well check it out.
8 comments:
That was quick! Looks great!
Nice dude. Your last picture is lacking something... call to find out what.
-steve
Love the fire place!!
yes, yes, excellent
Your style is a lot like Maika's actually. Simple, chic, and sophisticate. You should see her apartment, it is so cool. Modern and cozy at the same time. Never be too contemporary, I hate that.
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment