Monday, February 27, 2006

Nothing I Planned

Friday was a whirlwind of jumpin around from place to place untill finally eneding up at Brittany's towhouse. Saturday morning Chad and I were struggling but decided to go hunt for some Ice. I can't remember where we found this place...I think it was in WV...but I can't be sure, maybe it was Switzerland. Pretty good Ice for March in the Alps.

6 comments:

auntyk said...

Better get a bigger brace for when that ice gives way!

auntyk said...

I thought his leg was hurting! Looks like fun, be careful!
katie

Steve Von Fange said...

nice man. have to go there someday... if i ever get out of this state. pura fn vida tree weeks.

ktvonfang said...

LOOK AT MY BLOG, www.millwoodmile.blogspot.com

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

OK, now how about something new? Like maybe something you planned? Ha ha. Have you guys gone to Coasta Rica yet????

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»