Monday, March 13, 2006

One More Time Again


Moonrise at Millwood Estate

Stickshift through San Jose; lost. Potholes. Rising through the morning clouds on ribbon of road that flirts with the heavens. Roadside breakfast. Fried cheese, rice, and coffee. Potholes. Soaking in steaming springs while a fresh rain pours down from the jungle canopy. Waking through cloud forests to the the rumbling of Volcano Arenal. Screaming monkeys at sunset. Hanging bridges, Boas, and Waterfalls. Lunch at the obsevatory. HIking to a thermal river gushing through the jungle. Potholes. No road signs; driving across the country guided only by map and compass. Single lane bridges. Perfect cresent beaches and the refreshing pacific ocean. Ants. Washing Maui Maui down with Imperial on the beach at night. All night roadtrip back to San Jose. Potholes. Sleeping in the rental car. Nine days in Costa Rica with Steve. One hell of a good time.

Going back this Friday!

7 comments:

auntyk said...

Take your GPS with you!

Steve Von Fange said...

CAn almost taste it bro. COol picture, looks like you and I were thinking the same thing last night.

Steve Von Fange said...

CAn almost taste it bro. COol picture, looks like you and I were thinking the same thing last night.

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Wait, are you already back from Coasta Rico???? I thought you hadn't left yet. Well, I hope you had/ will have a good time!!!!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Hey Jesse, bon voyage!!! Say, I've been trying to post pictures on my blog and the icon "insert image" is absent from the tool bar. I've tried restarting my computer and it doesn't seem to help. Have you had this problem before? Let me know if you know what to do. Have a great trip tomorrow! I can't wait to see your blogs when you guys get back. Take pictures of the lava! But don't get close!!!! XOX karie

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»