So there was Ice climbing. Driving the Sport Runner through 16 inches of powder. Pulling each other on the snow skate @ 20+ mph down the road. Snowshoe at night. Running the pool tables. Dancin' Waking up colder than ice. Falls of Hill Creek, Franklin, Cass, Spruce Knob, the whole damn state, I love the Big WV! Good food, good tunes, good company, good times. With weekends like these who needs a vacation?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yeah, that was a fuckin awesome trip. Good times, no! The Best.
Katie do you have a blog? did you take over Karie's old one or what? What's the deal? you need to make your own and show the world wit such at it has never seen before. So to speak of course.
You are so good with pictures! I wish you could take my pictures for me here in Paris, but then you would have to be the AMERICAN!!!!hahahahahahahahah love, karie
8 comments:
yeah, that was a fuckin awesome trip. Good times, no! The Best.
deep marshall, deep
sounds fun, wish i could have been there, can i next time! promise i'll be good and stay out of the way!
katie
Katie do you have a blog? did you take over Karie's old one or what? What's the deal? you need to make your own and show the world wit such at it has never seen before. So to speak of course.
You are so good with pictures! I wish you could take my pictures for me here in Paris, but then you would have to be the AMERICAN!!!!hahahahahahahahah love, karie
Please update. Surely there is SOMETHING going on in your life!
More ice and snow than I've seen in Mich. all winter. Nice Pictures. Wonderful to hear your voice today. I enjoyed our visit. Love, Gram G.
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment