Monday, November 21, 2005

Round the Block

One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Miles. Alexandria, Baltimore, Philly, Jersey, New York, Long Island, Hartford, Wilmingotn, Rhode Island, Cape Cod, Boston, Jimeny Ski Resort. Up State, Albany, Sleepy Hollow, Pleasantvile, White Plains, Downtown Manhattan, Broadyway. A few of the places I went this weekend.

8 comments:

sledgemaster said...

You forgot...

Aberdeen, Havre de Grace, Newark, Elsmere, Runnemede, Mellmawr, Mansfield, Metuchen, Larchmont, Guilford, Old Saybrook, Old Lyme, Swansea, Bourne, Duxbury, Stoneham, Leominster, Athol, Montague, Berlin(?), Saugerties, Ulster, New Paltz, Sloatsburg, and Mahwah.

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Sounds like the Johnny Cash song, "I've been everywhere man!" By the way, good movie, you should see it.
"I was tot'n my pack along a witter muck'n road, when a semi pulled up beside me with a heavy load.
He said, have you ever seen a road with so much dust and sand. And I said man, I've traveled every road in this here land!"

auntyk said...

Surely you must have something to say regarding the Gourmet Delights you sampled this past week! Or is your "valve" stuck!
Love you!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Geeze, isn't this blog a little... how do you say...OUT DATED? Lol. By the way, don't worry about the teddy bear posters ( i know you've been losing sleep about it). The charity we are donating to is taking the proceeds on DEC 12, so I decided to just make big simple posters and put them all over campus, which I have done already. TTYL

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://neveo.info/1982.html or http://googleindex.info/2480.html