Right aWn! Your France comment makes more since now. I updated the pict since you saved it. There was a 30 minute gap between your version and the one thats on my blog. You have in your possession the extremely rare "France" version in mint condition! I would appraise its value somewhere between $7500 and $8850, but I would recommend it takes the role of a family heirloom.
6 comments:
Nice man. HA! See U in 2 weeks.
Right aWn! Your France comment makes more since now. I updated the pict since you saved it. There was a 30 minute gap between your version and the one thats on my blog. You have in your possession the extremely rare "France" version in mint condition! I would appraise its value somewhere between $7500 and $8850, but I would recommend it takes the role of a family heirloom.
to marshall: WHAT? very ineresting!
to jesse: you actually look like that guy.
WHOA! I seen the difference. WHOA!
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment