So Friday I worked a half day and then went back to Purcellville. Tied up a few loose ends in the afternoon. Marshall got back from work around 6 and we hit the road bound for Virginia Tech. Amith was having a graduation party at his apartment. We met Chad at JMU and all of us assembled in the RSX and speed down 81 hoping not to succumb to sleep before we got to the party. We pulled up to Amith's place at 10:30 and crashed the party Knowing there was some serious catch up drinking to be done. Kent, Adam, Danny and Danny arrived after awhile and there was no turning back. Keg stands, dancing, guitars, keg soccer?, making hot dogs at 7-eleven at 5:45 am, walking to campus at 8 am, oh and never going to sleep. Drove back to JMU and got some food and then headed back to Purcellville to crash. It was rough, but fun.
Sunday Ned visited Millwood. We had a good time cathin up on the times of yester-year. Thinking back on Tuscany seemed to be the theme. Good food was also plentyful: brie, eggplant dip, parmeaasn twists, scallops, pino noir, riesling, pomegrante margaitas, etc..
Yeah and today its back tot he real world. Gotta move soon, of corse finding a place first would help. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can have a place pinned down. I'm axious to move, mostly just to get it over with, but also just to be somewhere new and different. Purcellville has run its course. I'm ready to get the hell out of there, not to metion cut my commute in half. I'm fast appraoching 10k on my RSX.
Steve is coming home this weekend so I'm thinking We'll go camping thursday or friday night.
1 comment:
yeah man. looking forward to some stoogies on top OldRag. Going to be nice to take a breeeether.
Post a Comment