Thursday, December 02, 2004
December Already
Time has been flying by. It's December already and I still need to pay rent for Sept.... just kidding. Well work continues to go well, although I look forward to the day where I can be more independent in the office, but I fear that is quite a ways off. I think it is high time for another delivery; maybe next weekend. This weekend the pact will be signed, thus implementing mandatory workout times every week day from now through march, at which point phase two will be assesed. It boils down to just doing it, and when your honor is on the line there aint much to do, but it. Come the end of March between diet and exersize routines I imagine I will be in better shape. I wish I was on I-81 headed south about to embark on another roadtrip around the country, damn that would be nice. O-well, at least I have a little electric heater under my desk to keep me M...M...M...Toasty!
1 comment:
nice rent joke...
... lame
but I do agree with the delivery, I could use one too.
Post a Comment