Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Chasing the Dragon
Two days or so until Christmas. It doesnt really feel that much like it, this year. I'm not used to having no time off around the holiday season. By the time I get home it will be afternoon on Christmas Eve. On the other hand perhaps I will enjoy and relax more knowing that the few moments I have will be that much more precious. I would like to dognap Woody, but I dont think he would enjoy living in Purcellville. So it looks like Steve and I are headed to Costa Rica in March. I'm looking forward to climbing a volcano. Three weeks until I'm 23, wow. Winter is too cold, thank god for global warming. I just realized this post is utterly devoid of any inherent continuity. Well the company Christmas party was very fun, it was nice to see what people look like without hats on; some were hard to recognize. In the gift exchange Dale gave me a nice camera bag for hiking that attaches around the waist. Everyone got kaki outer-shirts, lined with fleece and embroidered with the company logo. Friday and the following Monday are off from work. We are going to Blues Alley on Sunday to see Ahmad Jamal the legendary jazz pianist, Miles Davis's main source of influence. Well back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment