Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July


Well its been a while since I've posted on here - I've got to try post more often on here. These are a couple of storm photos that I took recently. We have had quite a few powerful thunderstorms this summer. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more soon and with the heat levels the past few days its looking good. Steve just came back for a visit - it was too short - but we had some good times over the past week! Hoping to do a road trip down to Alabama soon to see him.

6 comments:

auntyk said...

So glad to see some of your great pictures! Keep 'em coming!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Terrifying pictures Jesse - It's amazing how you really make the lightening such a beautiful part of the picture - not just a blur. Love them!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

How a bout Zermatt now?

Tom said...

Magnificent Photo!

Powerful......

Tom Finn

auntyk said...

What does it take to get you to update? I know......how 'bout a trip to Zermatt. You could climb the Matterhorn! Oh wait...........

auntyk said...

Really? August 22? Surely there is something to post!!!