Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rainahannock


The past week has brought some of the largest flooding we've had around here since '96. Too bad I had to work during the storm or I would have some better photos of the hollows; which got hit pretty hard. Wish I could have been up on Devil's Staircase or White Oak Canyon, when the flooding was at peak. Flowers are coming up all around the house. My lawn is growing faster than I would like it to... I should probably cut it again today. Took Jack up Cedar Run yesterday, he had a great time crossing the flooding river.



















8 comments:

ktvonfang said...

So beautiful! I miss Rappahannock :(

Patrick Moloney said...

Nice snapping turtle!

marshall said...

wait, who was driving your car?

Jesse Von Fange said...

ever seen night rider?

auntyk said...

Love the pictures!!! Keep 'em comin'!!

auntyk said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!

sewa mobil said...

Very nice flower, thanks for sharing.

auntyk said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!