
Steve, happy birthday Bro! We all gathered at Millwood to celebrate the occasion. Steve has had quite a year, to say the least. This spring was Boot Camp at Fort Jackson, where he excelled to graduate at the top of a class of 1200 soldiers! The pride I experienced as he received his medal at graduation was something I have never felt before. This Fall he is on the flight line teaching the pilots of tomorrow how to do their job. Steve has always worked hard to achieve nothing short of the best. I know that he will be an inspiration to his students this semester before he leaves for OCS in the winter. He has a tough path ahead of him this year, but I know he will, as he always has, overcome any obstacle in his way; while maintaing his values and his passions. Here's to THE BEST brother that I could ever dream of having my back!










2 comments:
Thanks man. I had a great time! Best birthday yet! Have fun on the bike;)
You all are the best kids a mom could ever have!!!!
Post a Comment