Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August Dreams


This weekend went about as well as weekends could possibly go, I imagine. Friday I bought my first motorcycle, a Triumph Bonneville, pretty sweet retro ride. Its no race winner, but has major style points where it lacks the power I suppose most people want. Thats fine with me, I'm not trying to end up another statistic on Skyline Drive. Friday night we grilled out in Woodville and swam in the pool. Saturday I drove my new wheels down to Dad's Bay house where I met up with Dad, Karie, Matt and Steve. I sailed with Dad in the Hobie Cat, cruising through the surf all the way from the house out and around the Smith Point Lighthouse. Sunday was more beach time at the house, before heading back to Home. A quick stop in Woodville for some dinner and then a cool ride back to Winchester.




3 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

Welcome to the club. Keep it right side up. See you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Be Careful!ser

Anonymous said...

Nice bike, realy like it, see you in Spain or Abu Dhabi next time.
enjoy it and be carefull with the cars!!!

Pepe