
As quickly as it was upon us Christmas has passed now. Steve has left again bound for Arizona and then onto Paris with Nicole to visit Karie. These photos are from Christmas Eve. Steve, Chad and I went for a hike in the park along a swift and cold river. We saw a little water fall beside a beautiful ice encrusted boulder. Then I thought hey, why not go for a swim? We haven't jumped into a freezing river in awhile so it seemed like the proper thing to do. It was awesome, much like being slammed in the face with a ice cold high velocity Sierra Mist... ahh refreshing! On other notes we spent a couple nights in DC. We went to my favorite restaurant, Jaleo, a tapas place that is amazing. We also went to the Shakespeare Theater and saw "The Twelfth Knight" it was very enjoyable. The last photo is the Chester Gap Santa visiting homes on a fire truck, where else in the world could you see this I wonder? We missed Karie very much, but from her blog it looks as though her Christmas in the mountains of Southern France was storybook material to say the least.




2 comments:
Morton would be happy you visited Shakespeare. Bravo!
Love. Gram
I really did miss you all. and just because I took a christmas off, doesn't mean that you all can do the same next time!
Post a Comment