
Well the skies this past few months have been a bit moody. Today Fortuna did not choose to smile upon me. I hit a deer on the way to work. I never even saw it. I was just driving down the road trying to wake up at six in the morning, then BAM, glass and a rearview mirror flying in my face. Sad to say, my car didn't fair to well... at least I'm still in top top shape. So, for now Hattori Hanzo is in the body shop awaiting a mend. In the mean time its shaping up to be a good fourth of July weekend. Photos of fireworks and flying rice to come...


3 comments:
Your cloud photos are way cooler than mine. Sorry about your car, glad you weren't hurt. Have a good time this weekend.
wow. Glad you're okay!
Sorry to hear about your car but glad you came out ok. It could have been much worst. I like your cloud shots!
Post a Comment