Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Kitties


En route to some back country hiking this weekend we drove by this very odd scene. I wish I could say this was in West Virginia, but it was indeed in the Old Dominion. Not sure what the story was, not sure I want to know. If that wasn't strange enough we had a four mile hike through four inches of fresh snow this April 7th! I guess the Blue Ridge missed the memo on global warming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the F is that - ive seen this sort of thing in the back hollers of Kentucky - but usually its goats, dog, or horses - never cats - im not a cat guy - but i do feel bad for those cats

Anonymous said...

you wish you could say this was in west virginia, huh? we seceded for a reason, and it lies to the east. your culturally insensitivity has been duly noted. thanks for removing any doubt i had while reading your blog earlier.

Anonymous said...

please stay out of west virginia.