
When you find yourself without protection, tight-rope walking across a narrow bridge of rock spanning a 50 foot fall on to jagged rocks below you gotta ask yourself one question...are you wearing 5-10's?...luckily I was. Spent some time climbing on an area of Old Rag that is seldom visited by humans; far off the trail. A great spot which provided some of the best views of the peak I have ever seen. My hands are a bit cut-up from climbing on that sharp Old Rag granite. Other weekend highlights include but were not limited too...downtown winchester bar hopping, drive the fodderstack in the early morning, pinning a unicorn, L'italia, and a William Walter show. Good times.



4 comments:
Really nice photos, I miss you and the rest of the fam. One of these days be so kind as to take me to a William Walter show. Hiking would be nice too. Camp is lots of fun, but nothing beats Old Rag.
Those slabs on OR are so cool and no one really sees them, to bad I didn't get to go with you guys this weekend. The beach was good.
sweet dude. i wanna go back to those caves up on the rag.
Glad to see an update. Are these pictures from the day that you all came over to Millwood? It was so hot that day!
Post a Comment