Thursday, March 03, 2005

Been a Wild

So it's been a while since I've put finger to key and posted my activites up here, but hell, it aint like I get paid for this shit. So lets see whats new... I got a new car. An Acura RSX type S. Its fast and hugs the road like a bear. So I'm enjoying the car, its fun to have a stick shift for a change. The car payments and insurance are tough, but hey you only die once, right? Two weekends ago I went ice climbing at overall falls again. This time the climbing was a little more intense considering half of the fall was liquid. Hacking the ice was nice non-the-less. So Costa Rica is just around the bend. March 18th I'm airborne for central america. Steve and I are renting a Jeep and taking on the Costa Rican highwya system without a clue; should be a blast. Volcanoes, beaches, monkeys, hot springs, jungles, crocs, snakes, posion arrow frogs, leeches, sharks, earthquakes, what could possibly go wrong? I could use a nice carefree vacation speaking of vacations. Well, what else is new...I've been going to the gym regualrly since Dec, so I'm getting in shape. hmmm I need to find something to do this weekend...

2 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

can't wait man. gonna be awesome and dangerous and all the shtuff inbetween:)

sledgemaster said...

sounds like you guys are going to have a blast... btw, dont bitch at me for sporadic entries...