Thursday, October 21, 2010

Passage Creek


Well its been awhile since I've posted something on here... I need to get back in the groove. I moved out of Winchester to Rappahannock for awhile. Hence the lazy posting, internet out here isn't quite the same as I have been used to. These photos were taking this morning at Passage Creek, near Front Royal. I'll be going out to Old Rag in a few days so I'll have some more leaf photos to put up on here.

7 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

beautiful dude.

auntyk said...

That's it?!!! Come on!!!!! You've got tremendous pictures! I've seen some of them! You're holding out on us! Get 'em up!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love, Gram G

Amanda Court said...

Have you abandoned Fotos & Times of a Blue Ridger? That would be a sad day...

dorothy Gray said...

Hi Jess. Love you!
Gram

auntyk said...

Please update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dorothy Gray said...

pictures indicate a Wonderful time!