Sunday, May 02, 2010

Spring Times


So it has been awhile since I've posted anything... getting back into the groove of things after the big trip south I guess. The new puppy back home, Jack, is doing well; as you can see from the photos. In other news I've ran in two 10K races in the last two weeks, the Fodderstack and the Apple Blossom races. Both were fun, although my times were not where I'd like them to be, but I'll get there. I had dinner at the Inn at Little Washington - excellent, as always. Val Kilmer was the Grand Marshall at the Apple Blossom Festival this year, pretty cool. Big happenings in little Winchester I suppose. Summer is on the way and I'm glad the temps are looking up. Plenty of fun times coming up in the near future.







Cooking up some breakfast post Apple Blossom partying. Fried plantains, egg, cheese, onion, red bell pepper and avocado wrapped in a warm tortilla.

Fish in a pickle jar...

Our pool is getting a redo this spring.

Hanging out at my house in Winchester, watching some tube.


Val Kilmer waving to the local rednecks.

Val Kilmer waving to the local rednecks.

Taking photos of a storm while trying to drive in rain and hail; not easy.










3 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

Thanks for having errbody up at your place for the Bloom. Good times! The Vicodin is making me feeeeel goooooooood :)

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Looks like amazing times in the Rappahannock Triange... can't wait to get back there myself for a vacation.

Patrick Moloney said...

Great shots as usual, we'll be seeing you soon!